Southeastern Divisional Tour

real61ss

Just got back from the Southeastern Divisional Tour, hosted by The Great Smoky Mountain Region, super nice host hotel, very well planned tour, great eats, beautiful scenery. Couldn't ask for more. Big thanks to the Smoky Mountain Region, job well done :D

Guest Art Griffin

It was great seeing many of my AACA friends at the tour. And although I didn't go on the tour, I did come by the host hotel a couple of times to talk with tour participants as well as local Region members.

Art Griffin

• 2 weeks later...

We too, attended this tour. As with most AACA Tours, it was well planned and executed. Many thanks to the The Great Smoky Mountain Region and it's Detroit Chapter who hosted a day. We drove on some of the prettiest roadways in the USA and not even the rain could spoil that. It was the first non-donut tour in years! (We had all home mede refreshemnts) Thanks to all the guys who cooked cookies , pies and cakes. (I know it was the women who did it) If this region ever does another tour, count us in.

I hope the host regoin had as much fun doing it as the participants. They are a special bunch.

Thanks for all the great comments. We really appreciate them. We enjoyed having everyone visit the mountains and are glad you had a great tour. We will pass on these comments to Great Smoky Mountain region and Little Detroit Chapter members. Hope to see everyone again on future AACA tours.

Kim LaRowe

President, Great Smoky Mountain Region

• 2 weeks later...

Pictures of the S.E. Divisional Tour are now posted on our website. The pictures show all having a great time touring and meeting new friends.

You should be able to use this link to go directly to our web site.

http://local.aaca.org/gsmr/

http://local.aaca.org/gsmr/EventsPicsCurrent.htm This link goes direct guys!!!!

Kim LaRowe

President

Great Smoky Mountain Region

Edited by R W Burgess (see edit history)