Wednesday night in South Bend

NCReatta

Anyone interested inn getting together for dinner in South Bend Wednesday night? A customer of mine has Invited myself and any other interested Reatta owners to join us for dinner at a local diner-type restaurant.

Let me know if you're interested!

Thursday night is the Reatta Rendezvous. Anyone can attend, even if you do not own a Reatta. You will need to contact Ed Farnell for reservations. We often have 50-60 people attend and the resturant need the number.

Farnells email = (reattaclub@aol.com)

I'm planning on making as much of the rendezvous, but there is a general membership meeting that I'll need to be at Thursday evening too. Once an official schedule is put out, hopefully I'll get a better grip on the plans.

Guest HessLakeGuy

Marck

We will be there and will join you for dinner. I will look you up Wednesday for the details.

Tom Selander

I plan on leaving early Thursday for South Bend. I want to stop in at the Studebaker museum look around and buy a key ring. [My grandpa had a Stude] then on to the reunion staying Thursday and Friday nights and heading home on Sat.

So looks like so far we have

JSheib

HessLakeGuy

ZoltanB

63Viking

NCReatta (me :))

DShip

Plus my customers Fran and Mike as well as Andy.

Maybe more, just keep an eye out. :)

Not a bad group for an impromptu deal

Here's the details again for anyone who missed.

6:00 PM Wednesday July 17th.

Meet at Bonnie Doon Drive In

2704 Lincolnway W,

Mishawaka, IN

This is a highly informal event. No need to make reservations or dress up. just come if you can!