Who can name this antique car in Switzerland?

Lebowski

I ran across this video of a flooded road in Switzerland and at the 1:10 mark there's an SUV pulling a trailer with a car from probably the 1920s or '30s and they're stuck in the flooding. Does someone know what it is? (Click on the rectangle in the lower right corner below the video to make it full screen.)

LiveLeak.com - heavy rain floods french part of Switzerland - train crashes into mudflow

Edited by Lebowski (see edit history)

I reckon it is a circa 1924 Hupmobile Model R. Coincidentally there is water almost this deep in the street outside my house as I write this after the city has had about 3 inches of rain in the last 2 days. There is much more serious flooding in other parts of the country. We are expecting a lot more rain over the next few days with the possibility of snow on Thursday.

Edited by nzcarnerd (see edit history)

I reckon it is a circa 1924 Hupmobile Model R. Coincidentally there is water almost this deep in the street outside my house as I write this after the city has had about 3 inches of rain in the last 2 days. There is much more serious flooding in other parts of the country. We are expecting a lot more rain over the next few days with the possibility of snow on Thursday.

I don't think it's a Hupmobile...front fenders are way too flat and squared off in the front.