HUGE 1959 Buick as the stage backdrop for the Bon Jovi European tour.

bhclark

Guest shadetree77

I'll be the first to say that I REALLY do not like Bon Jovi....but that is AWESOME! How cool would it be to buy or build a large garage and slap that on the front of the building?? Thanks for posting Brian.

Guest wildcat465

Dayum!

Could not imagine polishing THOSE grille squares. Enough work on the regular sized model.

Dayum!

Could not imagine polishing THOSE grille squares. Enough work on the regular sized model.

Once you get them polished with a small finesse buffing tool, then you put that miracle "magic shine" stuff they sell on tv on them. THAT should seal them in some sort of chemical vault for a while . . . longer if the car doesn't go much over 35mph too often.

NEAT POST, Brian!

NTX5467

Hmm...I have a pair of "blank" 60' walls 14' high...I wonder if that could work...probably not as there is too much flipping wind out there all the bloody time.

Brian, I didn't realize you were on a European vacation. I'm jealous :cool:;)

I'm a cowboy, on a steel horse I ride. Buick wanted...dead or alive.

• 2 weeks later...

Derek . . . such a rhyme!

I did a Google image search of "Bon Jovi Euro Tour Buick" and found lots MORE pictures! It seems that each of those chrome grille "buttons" is a video monitor, as are the park lights. NO chrome, just lots of screen cleaner and a squeege with a long handle . . . AND a ladder!

Just some thoughts,

NTX5467