Spam belongs in the kitchen but kitchens don't belong here

Guest shadetree77

The problem is that there is not a moderator online this time of night(or morning if you're on the other side of the globe)that can read all of your reports and delete the offending posts. It doesn't get taken care of until 8 or 9 in the morning. A lot of these spam posts contain malware too.

Guest Texas Old Car Guy

I know that I've clicked the little triangle (report post) symbol in the lower left hand corner for at least 10-12 of the UK kitchen wizards posts over the past week. Just wish there was some way to create a "reverse virus" so we could sting them from this end. :mad:

By the way Dave, very creative title - you should be a copy writer. :P

Fred

post-66120-143141912801_thumb.jpg

Edited by Texas Old Car Guy (see edit history)

We have new programming in the works to prevent these "carpenters" from posting here. I have considered calling them collect and see if they with ship "pre-paid"???:)

At any rate, when I get up first thing every morning, I have about 10 e-mails sent to my address from the notices that you guys send out. Thanks, saves me the trouble to have to look for them. They are using mulitible addresses, and one this morning changed his log-in and answered himself. MR Earl, Matt, and I handle handle the majority each morning.

We're trying.;)

Wayne

Guest Texas Old Car Guy
We have new programming in the works to prevent these "carpenters" from posting here. I have considered calling them collect and see if they with ship "pre-paid"???:)

At any rate, when I get up first thing every morning, I have about 10 e-mails sent to my address from the notices that you guys send out. Thanks, saves me the trouble to have to look for them. They are using mulitible addresses, and one this morning changed his log-in and answered himself. MR Earl, Matt, and I handle handle the majority each morning.

We're trying.;)

Wayne

Wayne,

We all appreciate the work you, Lamar and Matt, et al do in moderating this forum. I like your idea - maybe all 63,000 AACA members could all call them collect and tell them we're all spammed out!:rolleyes:

Fred