WTB - 68 Riviera GS Power Antenna

Jim65Riv

Which years (or models) will fit a 67 riv?

Sam - Apparently 68 is different based on above. Probably where it comes through the fender. That would mean 66-67 only are interchangeable.

Still looking for 68-69 power antenna (Thanks for the info, Randy).

Jim - Did you happen to check with Darwin Falk for an antenna?

Jim the car in this ad appears to have a PA. might be worth a try to see if it works. 1969 Buick Riviera parts car

That '69 parts car that Jason posted has a power antenna Jim. Whether it's working or not is another matter.

Non-working 'used' units can be o'hauled or repaired - usually the nylon cable attached to the top mast is broken or jammed, or the housing is corroded with dirt or crud, that won't allow the electric motor to push the cable up or down freely.

Used units also appear on 'evilBay' occasionaly too.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1968-68-69-70-Buick-Riviera-Power-Antenna-Part-Parts-other-makes-/370762309992?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Make%3ABuick%7CModel%3ARiviera&hash=item565327e168&vxp=mtr#ht_75wt_731

This one is from a '68 parts car.

Edited by 68RIVGS (see edit history)

Which years (or models) will fit a 67 riv?

Sam and Jim, double checked the part numbers book for electric antennas and '66-'69 Riviera, and possibly the '70 Riviera (...don't have part numbers), PA's are all the same - so it would appear that all 2nd generation Riviera PA's are interchangeable.

Looking for a power antenna for a 68 GS with Am-FM-Stereo radio.

Hi Jim, I have a power antenna or I should have one (own two part cars). I will take a look and get back to you on Friday.

• 3 weeks later...