33 Dodge Brothers Truck Body

Guest LoveOldTrucks

Guest LoveOldTrucks

post-92964-143141870568_thumb.jpgWe are north of Los Angeles in Southern California in the high desert.

My husband has a 1933 Dodge Brothers truck body (I don't know proper term for what he has).

He wants to junk it and take to the scrap yard. He says it's not worth anything other than for the metal because someone shot bullets at it before he got it.

We got into a heated argument a few days ago because I want him to sell to someone who is looking for that part even if he just gets the metal value.

I can take photos of it if someone is interested in seeing it.

Edited by LoveOldTrucks (see edit history)

Guest LoveOldTrucks

This is an old picture I took when we first got the truck. It's been shot by some kids at the place where my husband got it from. They used it for target practice.post-92964-143141870566_thumb.jpg It's missing the running boards. It's the green part only. He's restoring the part which was on the back of this truck.

This is an old picture I took when we first got the truck. It's been shot by some kids at the place where my husband got it from. They used it for target practice.[ATTACH=CONFIG]190140[/ATTACH] It's missing the running boards. It's the green part only. He's restoring the part which was on the back of this truck.

where is the 33? that's not 33 in the picture...........

John: Your slipping,:confused: That's a 39 to 47 truck in the picture. Looks like a car shell on the back.:cool:

Naw...I'm not slipping THAT much. I PM'd the owners the first day about photos and let them know what she has. My previous post was before the photo was posted.