FOUR Chrome Reatta Wheels w/caps

Gary D

Guest steveskyhawk

Taking a good photo of somthing chrome plated is difficult. The reflection can mask imperfestions. If those wheels are as nice as they appear they are a great deal. It will cost around $200 to ship so be prepared.

Guest 68vwdubb

Nice.......Typical CL ad when all of a sudden there's some interest...... the price just jumped 35%.......$100 more now!

If it doesn't have to be polished Reatta wheels [where the guy selling is lurking here and changing his price] one can pick up early 2000 Buick LeSabre 7 spoke chrome 16" wheels for about $300.00 for a set of four. As a matter of fact the last set of four rims I bought were still on the car [car had just come in] and I asked the guy to throw in the tires that were on them and he did. They have about 5-6 thousands thread on them, good for another summer. It is a high quality chrome and you should also get center caps that have the Buick Tri shield on them with the wheels. They are excellent and have the correct hub and bolt pattern. I have two sets of four now and I think they are great. I posted some pictures some time ago [through Ronnie].

Well worth the money...

Edited by DAVES89 (see edit history)