What is it 3.late 10s or early 20s I think.

Leif Holmberg

My first thought was Huppmobile too,but when looking closer the vertical split window,top of the hood ,top of the radiator and the different size of the hubs dosen`t look Huppmobile to me.All the Huppmobile from 1915-1925 seems to have the same size on hub caps.

Leif in Sweden.

Guest Al Brass

The body is wrong for a Hupp 32. The cowl is too rounded and the doors don't butt up square to the dashboard. The door handles are on top of the doors on a 32. The windscreen is wrong too and the rear tub is too high. Mechanically, it seems similar and it has 10 spoke wheels, another Hupp feature.

Al

Guest Al Brass
Al Brass,

Since you own a 1914 Hup 32 HA touring which I believe is the 5 passenger, what can you tell us about the HM 6 passenger touring?

Hi Layden,

All Model 32's ('12 thru '15) are similar. The '12 and '13 Models differ in subtle ways to the '14. Perhaps the most obvious is the windscreen frame and most '14's had electric headlights.

As already mentioned, the car in question appears very like a Model 32 in the wheels, hubs and springing but the body is quite different and would have to have been completely replaced, an unlikely event I would think.

Regards

Al

Al Brass is right about the body-fenders, the body and fenders are not Huppmobile when reading below the pictures on the home page from AHK in Sweden,there can be a Swedish body and fenders,but they are not sure either.

Thanks to all of you for help to solv this question.

Leif in Sweden.