Ever see one like this?

RivNut

This Craigslist listing is for a '63 Riviera. Deluxe interior, air conditioning, and radio delete.

1963 Riviera

Ed

Ed,

Never have seen one on a Riv, but in 1961, when dad bought a new LeSabre, he was always one to listen to the car, the engine, the tranny, etc. when driving, so radio was not allowed. He ordered it Radio-Delete,and bought me a transister radio with ear phone....

I still have the radio delete plate, as when I got the car as my first, immediately junkyarded a Wonderbar radio.

Thanks for the memory.

Dale

No never have seen a radio delete Riviera. Note also, has a/c yet radio delete? And maybe was an Idaho car so few A/C cars ordered for Idaho I would think in 1963. I wouldn't mind owning that car, but it's too far away. $2500 is too much as I am sure most would agree - for a car that needs everything.

Does the silver patina of the engine mean it's probably original? Wonder what color the interior is? Looks to have been a Black painted car with white interior but the photo quality and condition could mean a light tan interior.

• 2 weeks later...