Click and Clack retiring.........

Guest Water Jacket

The Magliozzi brothers will be much missed. They were and are a class act, speak the truth, and always get it right, a vaunted rarity.

Godspeed, Click and Clack!

Guest 36chev

Yep, I will definitely miss Click and Clack! Don't always get a chance to listen because often doing something else on Sat. or Sun. mornings when on our local NPR. In fact, need to give them a call before they retire about a pesky problem with the Ford Ranger. Occassionally it appears not to know how to get fuel or to idle (but no computer code or check engine light) that the Ford dealership or no one else can figure out. I've discovered that simply turning off the ignition and restarting often cures it, when that doesn't, unplugging and replugging the mass air flow sensor works. But don't want to spend $350 or more for a guess at the mass air flow sensor.

I like how Click and Clack will reason things out and be entertaining to boot! Everyone I take a the Ranger too only knows how to hook it up to diagnostics and replace whatever it tells them to replace.

Do you think they will continue the Car talk web site?

Edited by 36chev (see edit history)