1965 Buick Riviera parts car

gmdbhornet

• 2 weeks later...

Do you have a power antenna?

Working power window regulators, harness?

Cruise Control?

Non broken plastic door arm rests and unders for power window car?

Thanks, Rob.

Hello, I am looking for the center console with wood trim. This would be the ashtray and ac/heat control area. Let me know if u have them and pls send pics to my email. Thanks.

Hi,

what about center console rear lamp lens ?

I need one.....

You can buy those new. I doubt a lens from a parts car would be in good shape. All 3 on my 3 cars are crumbled, just like yours.

I haven't bought one yet, but I've seen them listed in the CARS catalog. Part number CL-635. Most of the round lens I've seen have been an off white.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry it took a while to reply but the only way I was able to install the rear console lens was to remove the console. It installs from the inside and I just could not get my hands and tools in there after removing the ashtray and lighter and console storage box and lid. It is a real pain but the finished product looks great.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest AD Cook

I just spoke with you about cathedral/head light chrome for 65 Riviera.  Can you help me with this?  Please email me some pictures of the one you thought you may have and some other photos of parts you may have.  I really would like to get this before fathers day.  Thank You  813-389-9098