1941 Lincoln Zephyr 3 window coupe

This started by my wife asking me what some of my stuff was worth (always dangerous) She specifically asked about the Zephyr and I said it's not for sale. She asked if I would trade it for something and that got me thinking, so here goes, the car is very original but not quite stock, there was some custom work done in the 40's, mainly interior and rear fenders, it has 63k original, zero rust and has never been outside. It's a very rare care car in this condition and if you know these coupes you should have an idea what it's worth. Since it's for trade only I hope I'm not violating any rules as far as stated price. I would consider trades only for the following, 59 or 60 Corvette, pre 35 large open car, this car is a nice original, trades should be similar.

post-70289-143138590373_thumb.jpg

post-70289-143138590375_thumb.jpg

post-70289-143138590376_thumb.jpg

post-70289-143138590377_thumb.jpg

Guest flyboy76

Car is silverblue with darkblue interior,all options except power windows,300 hp auto trans,new tires and brakes,good exhaust drives out very well,62000 miles but won't waste your time if you want roadster.Mike B.

• 2 years later...

Hi do you still have this car?

And if so are you still just interested in trading?[

Thanks, Dirk

QUOTE=Neil G;906534]This started by my wife asking me what some of my stuff was worth (always dangerous) She specifically asked about the Zephyr and I said it's not for sale. She asked if I would trade it for something and that got me thinking, so here goes, the car is very original but not quite stock, there was some custom work done in the 40's, mainly interior and rear fenders, it has 63k original, zero rust and has never been outside. It's a very rare care car in this condition and if you know these coupes you should have an idea what it's worth. Since it's for trade only I hope I'm not violating any rules as far as stated price. I would consider trades only for the following, 59 or 60 Corvette, pre 35 large open car, this car is a nice original, trades should be similar.