ENJOY

Ha - got 100% on this one. I was born in 1950 and from the time I was 4-5 years old, I could name pretty much anything from the late 40's to mid 50's and just kept going from there. When out in our car with my parents, I can remember naming all the cars going by in the opposite direction. Once annual model year changes went away, it got pretty hard to know the years of some cars, although it was still possible to identify the make. I mean, who can tell a '75 Ford LTD from a '78 without looking at the VIN number? Back in the day, I could tell what engines were offered as well. Still remember some of that.

Edited by John_Maine (see edit history)

Well, I aced the quiz, all 48 right, but then failed trying to amend my post here and apparently deleted it. I added the statement that I was born in 1939 and these were the cars I loved and hated when I was a teenager. Hope I'm successful posting this.

Got 83% on this one, cars from the fifties. I got a 63% on the 60s muscle car challenge (can't tell the diff between the individual models. A couple of mixed up answers and I might have scored better. I was born after most of these cars were manufactured.

TM.