1955 Buick Roadmaster parts

Neil G

I have a few parts leftover from a car I sold. Excellent front fenders, $150 each, passenger door 2 door HT or convert, complete, nice, $150, front bumpers, pretty good, $100 each, trunk lid, good, $150, hood, good $100. Will ship but charges will be passed on for packing. Can email pics to interested parties.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest dmaccons

I am interested in the hood if it is in good condition.Do you also have the hood hinges?

Do you have a phone # I can call to talk?

or give me a call at 403-625-4546.My name is Alex!!

Guest dmaccons

it is hard to tell in the pics but is there any places that are rusted through or is the hood fairly solid.

Also would you be willing to ship it to me if I cover the shipping costs.

my email is dmaccons@xplornet.com if you want to email me direct

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest jlv1970

Hello, I just purchased a 55 Super Riviera that needs restoration. The first items I need are the upper grille bar, interior, and the spark plug covers for the 322 Nailhead.

Do you have the Upper Grille Bar for the 55 Roadmaster? Any idea where I might find one?

Thanks for your time.

Any other suggestions or advice would be helpful as this is my first restoration project.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I have a complete bumper left, trunk lid, passenger door and two pass fenders, that's it. I would sell the bullets for $125 plus shipping, they're good but will need chrome for show.

Do you have the bullits for the front bumper ?

Pelle den Dulk

• 4 months later...
Guest pvasconcelos
I have a few parts leftover from a car I sold. Excellent front fenders, $150 each, passenger door 2 door HT or convert, complete, nice, $150, front bumpers, pretty good, $100 each, trunk lid, good, $150, hood, good $100. Will ship but charges will be passed on for packing. Can email pics to interested parties.

Hi,

I'm based in Portugal where information about old American cars is none.

at this time I'm looking for the following parts for my 1955 Buick Roadmaster 2Dr hardtop Riviera model 72R:

• Left and right front doors ventilation assembly with or without glass
  • Wiper switch on dash
  • Front bumper upper chrome curved trim

Please let me know if you can help

Pedro

• 2 years later...
Guest greatcollector
greatcollector, please note that this thread is a couple years old and NeilG doesn't frequent this particular forum. You may want to send him a private message. If he no longer has what you need I may can help.

I am in need of a pair of front fender for my 55 roadmaster,I also have some 54s too,I had a nos set that were stolen