Wiring diagram for turn signals?

LennyDaVinci

I am going to fit LED turn indicators (tastefully) onto a DA. Too may unaware drivers about. Has anyone a simple wiring diagram for retrofitting these? I am thinking of a 3-way toggle switch on the dash with light (or beeper) as warning rather than column mounted levers. Flick left for left and right for right turns. I believe LED lights need different flasher units or they go too fast? Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Meanwhile Happy Holiday season.

Go to Speedway Motors - Street Rod Parts, Race Parts, Ford Flathead Parts, Sprint and Midget Racing Parts, Pedal Car Parts and take a look at PN 91064050, or PN 91064070.

Slick little gizmo that cancels electronically, has the capability for 4 ways and hides easily. I used a double throw toggle switch(and a push button for the 4 ways).

The longer you hold the switch the longer the signal flashes. Usually just a bump of the switch is enough.

They also have the low resistance flashers.

Guest WD Smith

Try LOGO LITE they are for fords but I used it on my 1919 dodge and work fine. Easy to hook up does not matter whether nagative or pos ground

• 5 weeks later...

HI guys

When I ordered my new harness from Rhode Island wiring . I had them put all the extra wire and such into the ordinal set up and put a column switch on. I did not want to be fubling around with other switches. I will tastefully put the turn signals on the bumpers. This is on my 28 victory 6 which only has the one tail light on the left. So im in the process of turning another light to the right side to match. I like the safety factor.