Knowing when not to complain:

Mudbone

Knowing when not to complain: My garage is full as the restoration on the 55 Buick continues. So I am forced to work on Mama’s car outside in the snow. (Spark plug wires) Of course tomorrow we have to go over the river and through the woods to get to my brother-in-law’s house so it had to be fixed today. (Christmas Eve) God has always blessed us as our cars over the years have always had problems just before a trip but never during a trip! Merry Christmas everybody!!

post-50945-143138383711_thumb.jpg

The rest of the story: The next day the car started missing on 1& 4 (Same coil) I picked up a coil and put it on. That did not fix the problem. I called a friend of mine who teaches auto repair at the community college. He said the Ignition module is the most likely cause. I replaced the module and it has been a week with no further problems. This Park Ave has had little problems now and then but it is still by far the best car I have ever owned. I have had people comment when they ride with us that it is the quietest and smoothest car they have ever rode in. It only has about 127,000 miles so I hope I can get another 50 or so out of it. Mud