Mike likes Pie

Bill Stoneberg

Well, I guess that's another thing we have in common...I even make my own every now and again. Of course, it is hard for us to get decent fresh pecans up here in the great white north...a number of years back, we had distant relatives visit from Texas...and they brought pecans. Now I like pecans in the first place, but these were so much better....

I guess Derek likes home-made cream corn, too?? You going to be his long lost relative, Rick??

Now, how come those Central TX Buick lovers aren't in their own BCA chapter down there?? Perdenales Valley Buick Enthusiasts??

Hope that pie wasn't too sweet!

NTX5467

Thriller,

You are correct to keep Texan relatives distant. : )

Heh...well, the only reason I know about them is that they came up to visit as they were working on a Thille family genealogy.

My great-grandfather came up from Iowa / Nebraska to homestead in Saskatchewan. That's why I have kin down that way...and we stopped to visit my great-grandfather's grave site in NE on our way back from Ames.

As for the northwest, they moved...no longer on the Oregon coast, but in Spokane. If nothing else, that puts them about a day's drive closer.