What is it?

Guest Grandpa Marc

Guest Grandpa Marc

Hi,I just found a box that had several odd looking pieces in it.I dont know if it all is part of the same thing or separate. one piece has the name Hurcules on it.One has pacific rim tool. The big piece has the name Sunan,The small manifold looking piece is all solid with nothing on it.It all looks very old.

On a previous post about the two old jacks,The small jack has the name Kimball Milford Mass. on it.The big one,nothing I can find on it.

Again thanks for your help.

Guest Grandpa Marc

Hi Larry,Thanks.I don't know how to put photos on here.Please send me your home e maill address and I can send photos there.

Thanks for your input,Why would you spread a rim? This must be very old!

Some of the early (1900s to 1920s) cars had rims that were split laterally and would expand or shrink to accommodate tire changes. Some of those used those types of spreaders.

Guest Grandpa Marc

Hi Rod,Thanks for your post.What would you feel is a fair price for the jig? Please realize I do not own it and would have to present any offers for their approval.Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Grandpa Marc

Hi,You inquired about the rim spreaders a while back.I still have them.If you are still interested make me an offer I can't refuse.The next stop will be to put it on ebay.Thanks

Guest Grandpa Marc

HI Dave,I took the sunan jig ,all packed and ready to ship, to UPS this morning.The cost of shipping is $29.49 They said it would take about two days to get to you. Please send a money order for $79.49 make it out to Marc Stann 179 Folsmont Road Hendersonville,N.C. 28792 Thanks,Marc

Guest Grandpa Marc

Thanks Dave, Not here yet but might show up friday.Your all packed and ready to ship.Will let you know when it leaves.Best regards,Marc

For the future you might want to check with Greyhound Bus, or whatever bus company is in your area, to see what shipping with them would cost.

Three years ago we used them to ship Legends racecar parts and it was way cheaper. We even shipped four fenders and didn't have to totally box them. They arrived in the same good shape we sent them in. The buyer was very pleased.