2010 Hershey Meet Results

Pat Buckley

Thanks again for getting the results posted so quickly; think this is the second (maybe third) year in a row that they've been posted by the following Monday (i.e., Columbus Day holiday). Try to follow the results along while at the banquet, but for obvious reasons, there are just so many names to call out for winning the prizes, it's good to see in print who won what.

Another great experience in Hershey this year once again; can't wait until next year!

Guest windjamer

I can not access the list. I click on the link a small oblong box comes up and disapears like lighting and nothing happens. Is my computer not able to read a PDF.? What is a PDF?

Guest windjamer

Steve,Wayne, thank you both. I was able to access the page on my computer at work. Wayne I tryed to install your link,but got lost when it told me to turn off my anti Virous?? :eek:

Steve,Wayne, thank you both. I was able to access the page on my computer at work. Wayne I tryed to install your link,but got lost when it told me to turn off my anti Virous?? :eek:

Dick, you have to turn off your virus program to allow your computer to download the Adobe program. You can turn it back on afterwards.

Hey, get your grandchild over to help you out. It'll be done in no time.:D

Wayne