Best Gm dealer parts prices

Guest kennyw

Guest kennyw

Very few know even among Gm employees and retires that we can buy parts at dealer cost. First we have to own the vehicle the parts are for. Then to buy the part it has to be picked up at what ever warehouses they are in. It worked well when I had a major warehouse 10 miles from my home. Now I use the service to find out what Dealer cost are. Then I can make the best buy on line. Many dealers are now discounting parts on line. Some as we know have a high shipping cost. I needed a piece of the plastic cladding for my Chevy Avalanche. The list price was around $178 for this part. Cost was around $111. I found this site below. A dealer who gave free shipping on [most] orders over $50 plus a handling charge of just $4.50. The part cost to my door was less than $130? $128 if I remember right. The search engine on the site is very user friendly. If you need Gm parts you should try it. Kennyw

GM Parts Accessories for your GM Vehicle.Chevrolet, GM, Buick Cadillac Parts and Accessories

I've used the site a few times to find parts for my '92 Riviera. I've been very satisfied with their service, customer communication, and their ability to find what I'm looking for. I have no association with the organization...just my personal experience in dealing with them.