ROA Meet. Branson, MO -- Jun 20, 2011

Peter Gariepy

The 2011 ROA International Meet will be held in Branson, MO from, June 20-23rd (Monday – Thursday). The Host hotel Is the Lodge of the Ozarks at a special ROA group rate of $89, double or single. For more details and hotel information go to

Welcome to the Riviera Owners Association Homepage

Additional details and a registration form will be posted on our web site and in the Riview as they become available. As always, membership in ROA is required. Contact Ray Knott at ray@rivowners.org with any questions regarding the event.

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
Guest wildcat62

Ben, the actual car show will be Thursday 9-2pm, but any evening is a good time to come look around. I suspect there will be plenty of parking lot circles to visit as well. :)

What days, if any, will the Rivs on display be available for public viewing? I live just up the road and would enjoy them.

Ben BCA# 44599

Cars start rolling in Monday and by Wednesday evening most are there except for the people coming only for show day which is usually a small percentage.

So I'd say Tuesday afternoon early evening is OK but at 6:00PM Tuesday there will be a road rally which means many will be out for that. Wednesday afternoon & evening is better and Thursday 9:00-2:00 PM is best.

Just watch out, Riv Fever is contagious :P

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Rob J

Unfortunately, I don't think I'm going to be able to go. I'd been planning on going, but it looks like I have to go out of the country the 18th thru the 23rd. Bummer :(

• 4 weeks later...

Nice pics. I tell ya, I'm quite partial to Al's (?) Coral Mist 'Riv.

We left our nice DSLR camera at my brother's house a week ago so all I had was the bad camera on my phone. I took a lot of pics, but they aren't that good. Hopefully they'll hold people over until someone posts up some good pics.

https://www.dropbox.com/gallery/18735195/1/2011%20ROA%20Meet%20-%20Branson?h=1c9971

I think there are 3 pages of pics. The link to switch pages should be at the bottom.

-BEPNewt

Yep. They watched a transporter load a '65 on the back and start off for CA where it will be shipped down under. Another 1st generation Riviera leaves the continental U.S.

There was also a gentleman there from South Africa, and a couple from Costa Rica.

Ed