New Member Intro

Guest dmaugus

Guest dmaugus

Hello All,

I've been browsing this forum for a couple of months and am surprised at the wealth of knowledge here!

I bought my Reatta in April as a retirement present to myself. I was seriously considering buying a Jaguar XJS when I spotted this Reatta for sale. The Jags just don't compare to the Reatta in terms of comfort and reliability.

My wife and I just returned from a 3000 mi roadtrip to New England and the Reatta was a pleasure to drive!

Thanks for a great forum!

Guest re-reatta

Dave,

Welcome to the forum and to the world of Reatta's. They are a great car that I'm sure you'll enjoy for years to come.

Kevin

Welcome ... there is a lot going on in the Reatta world and you can get as involved as you like. If you work on your own or car or not, I suggest getting a factory service manual. They appear on Ebay reguarly and you can often diagnose problems by using the service manual and the onboard diagnostics.

If you want to become more involved, I suggest joining the Buick club of America and the Reatta Division.

You might also be interested in the upcoming Regional meet in Columbus in August. Ohio is a big state for Reattas and I would expect 8-10 may show up for the meet. The dates are August 26-28, you can find more information at Buick Club of America - BCA - Welcome

Yes and welcome. As stated above please join the BCA and the Reatta Division. I know that Barney Eaton mentioned the Regional meet but the BCA national is also up and coming. It will be in Ames Iowa at the end of July. More information can be found at the BCA website. Information for Joining the BCA are also on the BCA website and information to Join the Reatta division will be at www.reatta.org

Chuck Kerls

Welcome to the forum. I'm not a member of the Reatta club and I don't visit the Reatta Data Page but in spite of all that I still enjoy being a Reatta owner and being a member of this forum provided to us by the Antique Automobile Club of America.