1927 DB 124 engine and other parts for sale

Guest coreyvett

Guest coreyvett

These parts are from a 1927 DB 124 I have a set of 5 solid metal wheels with 6 1/2 bolt pattern in good shape, spare tire and wheel rack with the brass DB badge, complete rear end and drive shaft from the 27 with fast four and 6 1/2 bolt pattern, engine and transmission ( fast four,3 speed) 9998 original miles.The engine turns over but i am missing the coil, intake/exhaust gasket, the fan will need repaired( it is a bit wobbly, im guessing it needs new bearings) the starter has a crack in the back plate but i think i have another one to fix it i just cant find it at this time. Engine has good compresion when hand cranking it over, and i have the front axle from the 27 with the 6 1/2 bolt pattern for the solid wheels. If anybody is intersted in any of this ,let me know and we will see what we can do. I am looking for front hubs so I can run wood spoke wheels on my 27<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

Guest coreyvett

hey dwollan, if i find the wooden wheels, will they fit on the spindles on the front and on the rear axle or do I have to change spindles and rear end?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest coreyvett

I have not started it, due to not having a manifold gasket to put the manifold back on and ther coil is missing.

It is clean and hand cranks over nicely

Or are you asking if I have the starter and if so , yes the starter is with the engine, other than manifold gasket and coil missing this is a complete engine and transmission

I will make someone a great deal if they come and buy all the parts as a package deal

Guest M R Simpers

What is the engine number? It is on the left side at the top of the block.

What say?

M. R. Simpers

Cocoa, FL

• 2 years later...
looking for a 1927 northeast electric company type 10786 distributor gear. mine is worn and will not keep time. any help would be appreciated.

You will probably need to post a new post about this since it may get lost in this post. Just go to "Forum tools" and find "Post a new thread".