So, a cowboy walks into ...

Peter Gariepy

It was a beautiful Saturday morning as Ken--an avid hunter--woke up ready to go bag the first deer of the season. He walks down to the kitchen to get a cup of coffee, and to his surprise he finds his wife, Randi, sitting there, fully dressed in camouflage.

Ken asks her: "What are you up to?"

Randi smiles: "I'm going hunting with you!"

Ken, though he had many reservations about this, reluctantly decides to take her along. Later they arrive at the hunting site. Ken sets his wife safely up in the tree stand and tells her: "If you see a deer, take careful aim on it and I'll come running back as soon as I hear the shot".

Ken walks away with a smile on his face knowing that Randi couldn't bag an elephant--much less a deer. Not 10 minutes pass when he is startled as he hears an array of gunshots. Quickly, Ken starts running back As Ken gets closer to her stand, he hears Randi screaming: "Get away from my deer!"

Confused, Ken races faster towards his screaming wife. And again he hears her yell: "Get away from my deer!" followed by another volley of gunfire.

Now within sight of where he had left his wife, Ken is surprised to see a cowboy, with his hands high in the air. The cowboy, obviously distraught, says: "Okay, lady, okay!!!! You can have your deer!!! Just let me get my saddle off it!"

Guest Skyking

Dave, here's another..............

Tiger Woods crashed into a fire hydrant and a tree. He couldn't decide

between a wood and an iron

and another.........

Tiger Woods is so rich that he owns lots of expensive cars. Now he has

a hole-in-one.

Edited by Skyking (see edit history)