Seeking Ebay Seller falconglobal Reviews

JZRIV

Does anyone have experience with the quality of engine parts that ebay seller falconglobal has?

I am going to be purchasing parts such as bearings, lifters, gaskets, and rings for my 425 nailhead. I've started researching suppliers and found falconglobal (who I never heard of) seems to have a big selection, very competitive prices and free shipping on some items. I just want to make sure they sell quality parts.

Based on initial price checking between suppliers they seem to be very competitive overal but I don't want to sacrifice quality to save a few bucks.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions

I purchased my the gasket set for my 55 from them and was very satisfied. They were Best gaskets.

All other parts like bearings, rings, etc. came from Egge.

I will say that when ordering from Egge they were out of stock on the mains and ended up having them dropped shipped from their supplier on the East coast directly to my house.

Bottom line is they may all be packaging materials from the same suppliers but at very different prices. Make sure you do your research.

Hope that helps,

Rich

What is the seller's real name? I might be able to help if I knew that. If the seller is so secretive that he can't put his real name out there somewhere, I would hesitate to do business with them, unless I started out with a couple of small purchases first.

Pete Phillips, BCA #7338

Pete,

All I know is they go by Falcon Sales and appear to strictly sell from an ebay store and not from a website or retail store. I did a google search and couldn't come up with anything other than the ebay store.

They have a HUGE selection of parts for all makes and models. They have over 16,000 ebay transactions so they've been at it for awhile.

Thanks

Try Rock Auto. At least they tell you the manufacturer of the part.

Auto Parts Fast at RockAuto

Duh......not sure why I didn't think to check Rock. I use them for late model parts but for some reason I didn't thik they'd have a good selection for the 66 but in fact they do. Thanks for the reminder

The biggest big price difference I'm seeing is with the crank main bearings. I can get a main and rod bearing set from Falcon for $156 with free shipping. Rock Autos least expensive price for the the main bearing set only (no rod bearings) is $206 and thats Clevite brand. Leaves me scratching my head why such a big difference.