For Sale 1920 HCS touring car

Guest catz911

I have a beautiful 1920 HCS for sale. Unfortunately, I don't have a clue what they're worth. If anyone knows or you want to see it, email me at catz930@live.com I'd appreciate any help. Also up for sale 1952 DeSoto Firedome purchased new by my dad. A 1912 rt hand drive Buick, 1920 Buick touring, and about a dozen more cars.

Thanks for any help, Cathy Sigler

I'd put pixes up but haven't figured out how yet.

You may know that the H.C.S. was related to the Stutz car: Harry C. Stutz, who began the Stutz Motor Car Company, left that firm and began building the H.C.S. car in 1920. So H.C.S. cars have a following with the Stutz folks.

To get an opinion of the price, you may want to contact Bill Greer, who is the founder of the Stutz Club and the editor of its newsletter. You may want to e-mail him the pictures, and you should find him friendly and very helpful. His telephone is (317) 849-3443. The club's internet site is Welcome to the Stutz Club Online.

Please list your own phone number and give the location of the cars. That's one of the rules of the forum--and it will enable buyers and sellers to connect better. Your H.C.S. sounds interesting.

I have a beautiful 1920 HCS for sale. Unfortunately, I don't have a clue what they're worth. If anyone knows or you want to see it, email me at catz930@live.com I'd appreciate any help. Also up for sale 1952 DeSoto Firedome purchased new by my dad. A 1912 rt hand drive Buick, 1920 Buick touring, and about a dozen more cars.

Thanks for any help, Cathy Sigler

I'd put pixes up but haven't figured out how yet.

Where are you located?

Guest catz911

Hello again, sorry about not including some info needed

The cars are about 50 miles south of Bend, OR

I can be reached at 541 593-5411 or emailed at catz930@live.com

I've been talking with many different very kind people about correct pricing and as soon as I can, will post asking price. Thanks again to all of you for your interest and and great advice.

Cathy Sigler

Bend, OR