SEPTEMBER BUGLE

jscheib

I may have missed a thread earlier, but after talking to a number of our chapter members and also attendees at the Central New England Meet on Sunday, it seems a lot of people in the Notheast have not received the September Bugle and I am wondering if a sizable number were lost along the way. There was one or two at the meet who had received theirs.

Any comments from Home Office or Pete would be appreciated as well as comments of others that might have not received the issue.:confused:

Thanks,

John

Guest BCAOffice

Hi John......The September Bugle was mailed Sept. 2nd, which is right on target for the normal mailing dates of all Bugles. We have gotten a couple calls from people asking about slow/no delivery, but we also got calls or emails in the last day or two telling us they had received them. All Bugles are mailed at the same time, so if a section of the country does not get them, or gets them late, it is a U.S. Postal problem. If anyone has not received their Bugle by now, they need to let us know & we'll mail them a replacement copy. thanks for the "heads-up"!

Mike & Nancy

Mike and Nancy,

My mail always gets here late in the day, sometimes as late as 6 PM, so hold off sending me another copy. I will see what shows up by Friday and let you know. I will also check with our Yanke Chapter members during the remainder of the week and see if we need to get them a replacement, as well. It looks like it may only be a NE thing.

Thanks for the prompt response.

John

Guest BCAOffice

Hi Glenn....Call us at 614-472-3939 or email us at buickcluboffice@aol.com

We are usually in the office from 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m., unless we are picking up mail at the post office or on another line. If you don't reach us, leave a voice mail & we'll call you back. Please give your Bugle until Friday's mail delivery.

Thanks!

Mike & Nancy