What's wrong with this photo?

RansomEli

All right, all you automotive know-it-alls. Here's a real stumper for you.

Took my car to the neighborhood Easter parade. The next day, I was pleased to find displayed on the front page of the local newspaper.

What's wrong?

Look sharp.

post-31538-143138061483_thumb.jpg

Let's try this again. I am following the simple instructions posted in the help section:

1. Click File Manager.

2. Click Browse and select Round Rock Leader.jpg. (49KB)

3. Click Add file

4. Caption the file.

5. Click Done Adding files

6. Everything OK, so click Submit.

post-31538-143138061485_thumb.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: West Peterson</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You've got the wrong emblem on your radiator??? grin.gif </div></div>

Watch your language! We Franklin owners don't like to use the R word. smile.gif

Guest Brian Scott

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Steve Braverman</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: West Peterson</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You've got the wrong emblem on your radiator??? grin.gif </div></div>

Watch your language! We Franklin owners don't like to use the R word. smile.gif </div></div>

ok I'm a newbie, what?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Brian Scott</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Steve Braverman</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: West Peterson</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You've got the wrong emblem on your radiator??? grin.gif </div></div>

Watch your language! We Franklin owners don't like to use the R word. smile.gif </div></div>

ok I'm a newbie, what?</div></div>

Because Franklins are air-cooled (no radiator required).

Guest Orphanauto

haha Steve, It's not even as nice as Jack Benny's Maxwell, mmm, I didn't know maxwell and Franklin merged for 1 year. haha