Gettysburg Meet in May

ncgirl05

Guest windjamer

Wayne I rec a phone call from the Gettysburg reagon about 3 weeks ago. At that time final plans where not compleat. Im sure you know the host hotel is the Eisinhauer, ph# (717) 334 8121, ask for Mary lou. Rate is $110.00 per night. The show field is supposed to be next to the hotel, 2-3 min walk.. The car show chair is Dan Barlut. I told the officer that called me to send me some flyers as soon as they where printed and I would make sure the word got spread in this aera. He said he would,so I expect to hear something soon. I have my room at the host hotel allready,and old John is chomping at the bit.I think he moved a cot in the garage so he could be next to his Ford. I keep telling him John, its only a Ford. John dont wanna hear that.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: West Peterson</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Does that mean the Packard will be ready? smile.gif </div></div>

I wish, West. frown.gif We're going to go look at all the other Packards that I'm sure will be there to get inspired to start up the work again! smile.gif

We booked our room at the host hotel already, and then realized that this show is probably NOT like Hershey (swap meets, car corral). Figured we better find out what the events were and decide what we'll do. We definitely wanted to see the car show, and if there was a class, take that as well.

Guess I'll wait on that flyer.....

There really isn't much to add since the last discussion. Below is the link.

The next AA magazine should have something in the calendar of events. The tours / events / times / days / schedules are still being discussed and hopefully will be finalized in the near future. There is always a judging class at a national meet and there will be one at this event.

http://forums.aaca.org/ubbthreads.php/topics/551943/Re_Host_hotel#Post551943

Guest windjamer

As promised, I rec this from the event chairman Don Barlup. Thursday May28,9am-5pm registration,hospitality + souvenirs. 9am flea mkt. set up. 5/29,Reg. Hospitality souvenirs. 9am-2pm tours. 11am race car and motorcycle checks.1pm=2pm membership round table 2pm -4pm judging school 530pm-630pm cocktail hr. 630pm-8pm buffet dinner 8pm-9pm entertainment..Sat. 5/30 7am-10am registration -show field8am-9am judges b/fast 7ak-3pm show field 8am-230pm souvenir booth open 930am CJE 10am owners briefing 11am judging cars 11am-2pm children + youth activites 530pm-630pm cocktail hr. 630pm closeing banquet 8pm-930pm awards presentation.. OK lets head m up and move m out