rare, very rare??

Guest sintid58

I'm tired of seeing '41 Buicks advertised as having the "rare dual carb option." What's rare is seeing one <span style="font-style: italic">without</span> dual carbs. In fact, dual carbs were standard on all series but the Special, where it was a very popular option.

That camper up there looks like it was assembled with a handsaw and a pop rivet gun. Funny how people measure "craftsmanship."

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bill Stoneberg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Heck Mike, that will even fit in your garage...

BTW, I suggest selling the little Special in your garage to finance this boondoggle. </div></div>

I love that idea! I doubt he would mind.... (much)

Bill is referring to a 62 Special owned by a good friend of mine who stores his car in my garage.

Guest imported_Thriller

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: buick5563</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bill Stoneberg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Heck Mike, that will even fit in your garage...

BTW, I suggest selling the little Special in your garage to finance this boondoggle. </div></div>

I love that idea! I doubt he would mind.... (much)

Bill is referring to a 62 Special owned by a good friend of mine who stores his car in my garage. </div></div>

Parts car? Or at least a car with good parts? grin.gif That could help me get the convertible into better shape...haven't got much money on hand, but I could at least help you make space.

That camper isn't too far away...would be kind of neat to have...big enough to sleep the family, but not enough space to get them anywhere...hmmm...perhaps it's something I could do with my wagon (just kidding Lamar...hope your ticker is good) or with my '56.

Guest imported_Thriller

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bill Stoneberg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now, if you are looking for a parts car, I know where one may be had. Are you serious ? </div></div>

Not really...I was just trying to help Mike out. wink.gifgrin.gif