What the heck ???

Bill Stoneberg

Guest imported_MrEarl

Now that's a sweep spear. Check out how well it matched up. that's probably what got him to thinking about doing it. Too bad he didn't finish it. Me, I got better ways to spend my time.

Here's a picture of the RivCamino from the ROA meet at Eureka Springs. The gentelman who owns it built it about 20 some years ago to pull the goose neck trailer he uses to haul his Model T to shows. It's all hand made, there was no grafting of any other car parts used in its construction.

Ed

Guest musclecarfan65

there's no way cars like that would be road legal here in germany ... i personally like any convertible "modification" more than making the rivi a "rivamino".

• 3 weeks later...

All kidding aside, it's sad because I have seen a lot worse Rivieras with 5 shades of paint, rust, etc but just from that angle, the black paint looks nice and it was not probably too bad.

I wonder if the rear quarters of the original car are in good shape or were they damaaged in an accident and the pickup bed was a logical solution.

I NEED GOOD REAR QUARTERS FOR MY 63!!!!! If they were good when removed, I'm going to be one unhappy camper.

Ed

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bill

On that guys website he has additional photos. Did you notice the original Riviera wood wheel with cap? No sign of horn parts "wood" looked cracked but still....

This was a black car with white interior, A/C, well equipped.