screw rivets-many use's pedal car restoration, car body panel's

Guest jjegg

If you work on pedal cars to any extent your love these. They are #10 x 3/8 24 thread screw rivets for pedal car assembly ,get rid of those loose old rivets and replace them with these trick screw rivets and get the same look but now removable as needed! use them anywhere a rivet was used,. I have sold them as well as grill screws for many GM cars from 40's to the 70's and seem to fit the bill for many for older cars that have riveted body panels. I have used them also on bicycles for fender braces to install a new grill on my monark rack, used them to reinstall my bracket on my prewar schwinn chainguard, install my fender braces on all my bikes for years. Many many uses , buy a pack and put the rest in your parts drawer. you get a 100 pack for $20 shipped to contintal US. Paypal to jjegg63@yahoo.com (other countries email me for cost) screwrivets.jpg

Edited by jjegg (see edit history)

Guest mgibson

Looking at the picture, there appears to be two cleats on the bottom of the head. These would dig into the sheet metal and hold the screws secure as they are tightened. (I think!)

Another dumb question. Maybe it's my old eyes or maybe the picture but I do not see any way to screw the screws, I.E.

no slot for a screw driver either flat blade or phillips, or am I missing something?

• 3 months later...

Ive used them for bicycle fenders to replace fender braces. I use a drop of locktite on the threads and thumb pressure the top of the rivet head then use a nutdriver to tighten, their is 2 burs on the back that hold them as well. I use the locktite so I dont have to crank them down and make a nice tight fit. Ive seen bicycle guys tighten them down so tight they dimple the metal and crack the chrome on their fenders. Ive sold over 50,000 of them over the last few years and the G.M. car guys love them as well for their grill restorations. Any place you would use a rivet you could use these and it makes them easy to remove them later if you need to. Easy for anyone to purchase just send $16 per 100 to jjegg63@yahoo.com through paypal.com and get yours today!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: West Peterson</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How much for the quarter? </div></div>

LoL its .25 plus $7 sh&h lol