Security system

Joe47

Just bought a '90 TC, tripple black 3.0/6 from Scottsdale AZ. Good condition but not given much care. I am cleaning and repairing and replacing parts. Add this to the '89 2.2/4 Y/G/B, I have plenty of projects to do. I don't know why I needed two, but there is somthing about the tripple black....

Anyway, the '90 has a EVS security system by Chrysler that is in tact.. but I don't know how to set it. I think it works, the alarms goes off if I pull the fuse and reset it. There is a ready light on the switch,left side of the column on the removable panel for the fuse box. Anybody have info on this system? Please let me know. The car has Club member decals on the windows so if the original owner is still out there..Joe47

The alarm systems were manufactured by clairion in china. They were installed in SOME T/C's when they got to port in N.J. The company is out of buisness and there are no parts or info left. If you want an alarm system have the old one removed and have a modern system installed. This was a VERY poor alarm. Farly 80's tec. The installers were paid $25 per car. They did a 2 cent job.

• 3 weeks later...

Well I had the security system removed from the car. I figured this to be the best way. If anyone wants the parts which are the module, ignition kill switch and wiring {no remote} just email me and I'll send it to you. No charge ,just return the postage.