Philadelphia • 717-534-1910

February 26-28, 2009

Southeastern Winter Meet – Orange Blossom Region

Lakeland, Florida

April 2-5, 2009

Southeastern Spring Meet – Hornets Nest Region

Charlotte, North Carolina

April 15-19, 2009

Southeastern Divisional Tour (1984 and earlier vehicles)

Birmingham, Alabama

May 4-9, 2009

Founders Tour (1936-1984 vehicles)

Odessa & Midland, Texas

May 28-30, 2009

Eastern Spring Meet

Gettysburg, Pennsylvania

June 11-13, 2009

Southeastern Special Spring Meet

Lebanon, Tennessee

August 22-28, 2009

AAA Glidden Tour (1942 and earlier)

Hosted by the AACA, Portland, Oregon

September 18, 2009

Annual Grand National Meet

Topeka, Kansas

September 19, 2009

Central Fall Meet

Topeka, Kansas

October 7-10

Eastern Fall Meet

Hershey, Pennsylvania

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The Eastern Spring Meet being held at Gettysburg, PA. is a very nice surprise</div></div>YES IT IS!! I am quite thankfull for that. My region was asked to host the meet for 2009 but we weren't ready to get everything in place. We still don't, but hopefully within the next three or four weeks we can start making things happen.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Restorer32</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Will it be at the Carlisle Fair Grounds again? I hope not. </div></div>

Hopefully, the Gettysburg Region will be able to host this meet at the Latimore Valley Fairgrounds. This is the site they use for the Gettysburg Region Car and Truck Show. Not really sure how large this venue is or if it is suitable for an AACA Meet. I am sure the fine folks from the Gettysburg Region will let us all know before too long where they intend to hold this event.

BTW, if the Gettysburg Region needs additional accomodations they might consider contacting Mount Saint Mary's University just down Route 15 in Emmitsburg, MD.

I believe they still rent out their facilities in the summer to organizations.

Their apartment style dorms are air conditioned and parts of their campus may be able to accomodate trailer parking for AACA members staying there.

I believe the date of this meet is after the college's graduation and before their alumi weekend so the facilities might be available and at a reasonable cost to AACA members.

FYI, they also have a LARGE dining facility on campus that might be capable of hosting the awards banquet for this meet.

Just some suggestions for the Gettysburg Region if they are looking for alternatives or over-flow hotel capacity.