Will These Wheels & Tires Fit?

DTakas

I like the looks of those rims and looking at the specs, you should have no problems with the rims.

Tires... the original 1990 (215/65r15) had a revs/mile of 776, the 1991 9215/60r16 had a 771 revs per mile, less than 1% difference.

Your 225/50r17 = 780 revs/mile which seems to be about a close to stock as you can get with 17" tires.

I think you have made a good choice.

I would like a 46mm offset with a 7" rim - that is what GM used, 40 will increase the track slightly but should not be a problem with a shorter tire. Mine have a 38 mm offest and 225x60x16s fit nicely.

Guest Greg Ross

Daniel,

<The above Image>

Where in the world did you find the 14" rotors to fillup those wheels? and the calipers to go with them?

Seriously, you'll cue in on the appearance of the stock rotors getting lost in those big open wheels.

I'm running 225 60 R16s' and have a scuff in the drivers' side wheel well when locked turning left. Fenders wells can't be quite symetrical because there's no scuff in the passenger side well locked to the right? Less offset would of course help with that but the wheel track stance looks good and it handles nice and nimble.

Guest steelfoot427

check the post that i put up today and hope this will help all of what wheels will fit and back spacing