Reatta post....lets set a mark for others to shoot for

Barney Eaton

Peter just posted that the Buick general discussion just hit 70,000 posts.

The Reatta forum is setting at 99,691 just minutes ago....

Got questions? Got answers? Got pictures?

Let get posting and go over the 100,000 mark.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Barney Eaton</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Peter just posted that the Buick general discussion just hit 70,000 posts.

The Reatta forum is setting at 99,691 just minutes ago....

</div></div>

Could this possibly mean that Reatta owners have more problems with their cars than all the other Buick owners combined? smile.gif

John, did you mean....

<span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="font-size: 14pt">RIATA?</span></span>

Riata.jpg

<span style="color: #999900"><span style="font-size: 14pt">POSTS!</span></span><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: John w/2 Reattas</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> 0029.jpg </div></div>

We're gonna need some more posts!

Or Maybe...

<span style="font-size: 17pt"><span style="color: #FF0000">REATTA</span></span>

Reattalogo.jpg

<span style="font-size: 17pt"><span style="color: #999900">POSTS</span></span>

Johnsposts.jpg

...and next week, maybe I'll figure out howto paste the emblem ON the post!

About 200 more tries, and we'll surpass 100k posts!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Barney Eaton</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Guys, I didn't intent to start a comic strip, but if it helps relieve built up tension, then have at it... </div></div>

Yeah, I agree. Maybe it has gotten a little out of hand.

Back to our regularly scheduled programming...

Post for the sake of posting? Hmmmmm, OK, but a couple observations....

Usually the Reatta forum has the most people viewing, right now 16, Gen Buick discussion has 9, we always have more viewers, ergo, more posts. So let's all stroke our own egos, hooRAH! I think most of our posts are about problems we're having with this electronic pioneer nightmare, GM's experiment at total computer control, hey driver, look at my screen, don't watch the road, you need to adjust the heat right? Go ahead, play with my trip computer, see how long before you get there, WATCH OUT! You're in the other lane!

Ever look at a car ad for sale, and think the seller has BarrettJacksonItis? My old rusty 4 door POS is like one that sold for big bucks, so it should be worth at least 7,000 dollars! Or I have a one of a kind 1970 GSX, I want $65,000!

All tongue in cheek, of course. I personally can't wait until I get my project convertible to fix both rear quarters on, and discover the quirks of a 1990 compared to my ol 1988.