Straight 8 Exhaust Manifold Valve Body

Dig

For what year? I have no idea how many years use the same one. I have a 1938 40 Series body donor car that has a later engine. I will have to do some research to see if it has a 1938 exhaust manifold or a later one. If what I have will work for you, I would be happy to make you a deal. If you would like a complete parts chassis and a rusty body, I would make you a deal on it all. Attached is a photo of the one on the parts car.

DSC_0004.JPG

From Dig's other posts guess it is a 1950.

From Bob's 1939-1952 is common. But would need a check of the parts book to check it accurate and if 1938 is the same.

http://bobsautomobilia.com/manifold-parts/

Edited by 1939_Buick (see edit history)

• 2 months later...
On 5/20/2018 at 7:34 PM, MCHinson said:

For what year? I have no idea how many years use the same one. I have a 1938 40 Series body donor car that has a later engine. I will have to do some research to see if it has a 1938 exhaust manifold or a later one. If what I have will work for you, I would be happy to make you a deal. If you would like a complete parts chassis and a rusty body, I would make you a deal on it all. Attached is a photo of the one on the parts car.

DSC_0004.JPG

Everybody should have a Buick Master Parts Book covering their car.  If you have one, you don't have to ask this question because all you have to do is turn the pages.  That isn't to say that some inventive mechanic in the past didn't figure out a way to trick the company, but if you go by the parts book you'll never go wrong.

• Like 2