Enclosed towing wanted June 2018

I am trying to go to the national meet this year but I am having a hard time finding transport for my car. I will be coming from Western CT 06877  and going to Green Bay Wisconsin 54304.  I want the car to arrive on Sunday, June 17.  The car must go  in a enclosed trailer.  I am trying to do this for under a grand.  Since I am 18 and I only make minimum wage it is very hard to do the shows.  If anyone has any information on how I can get my car there safely let me know.  I have a 1926 Dodge type a sedan.  The interior of the car will have some stuff to transport for the swap meet on the Friday of the show. 

One way travel 

8458005333 pst 

8BE439A5-FBA3-49C9-A587-08F4702ABF0A.jpeg

Edited by Mpgp1999 (see edit history)

10 hours ago, Mpgp1999 said:

I found a shipper with a single car enclosed trailer that can do the trip for 1200

Please check the references of this carrier - be sure that this one hauler, and not just a broker, and will not off-load somewhere for someone else to pick up, with multiple stops, transfers, delays, etc.

Sometimes the sweetness of a cheap price pales in the light of disappointing service.

• Like 1

On 4/24/2018 at 11:59 AM, Mpgp1999 said:

I found a shipper with a single car enclosed trailer that can do the trip for 1200

Someone pulling an enclosed car hauler trailer 2000 plus miles round trip to a car show would have more than $1200 in out of pocket expenses for the trip.

Jim

• Like 1

On ‎4‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 4:42 AM, Trulyvintage said:

Someone pulling an enclosed car hauler trailer 2000 plus miles round trip to a car show would have more than $1200 in out of pocket expenses for the trip.

Jim

Not including tolls, and other expenses.

It cost me 650.00 just for a 132 mile trip.. in a enclosed car hauler. I paid the mileage from his house to site and back home..

I just did a one way trip.. He did three stops.. also..  He also picked up a 6 figure car..

Not the cheapest - but he hauled for guys I trust..

Check out your insurance policy who pays for dents??  If something happens ..

Edited by nick8086 (see edit history)

• 5 weeks later...