33 Plym headlight/horn bracket needed

Reg Evans

Does anyone here have the brackets that mount the dual horns to the headlight stands.  I have the stands with bolt holes for the horn brackets but don't know what the hardware looks like that mounts the horn to the stand.

Does anyone here have a set available or at least some close up photos so I could maybe make my own.

Thank you for posting those photos Knobless.  Your stands look  to be a little different than the ones I got from Dodge City Vintage.  See photo of my passenger side stand.  I think your photo is also of the passenger side.  It appears that your horn brackets  hang off the top of the stand and mine have bolt holes on the side for mounting a bracket.

1 33 headlight horn bracket 3.png

Edited by Reg Evans (see edit history)

On 2/28/2018 at 10:19 AM, Reg Evans said:

Thank you for posting those photos Knobless.  Your stands look  to be a little different than the ones I got from Dodge City Vintage.  See photo of my passenger side stand.  I think your photo is also of the passenger side.  It appears that your horn brackets  hang off the top of the stand and mine have bolt holes on the side for mounting a bracket.

1 33 headlight horn bracket 3.pngThe pictures knobless posted are for 34 Plymouth. You're chrome repro stand is the correct one for 33 Plymouth. May have an original stand in my inventory.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi.  I believe I have the correct brackets, and, if they are the correct ones for you, I'm probably willing to sell them since I have a different mounting system for my horns.  You probably need a picture of the brackets, don't you?  I'll have to figure out how to take a picture and download it here.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On ‎3‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 3:18 PM, RevWags@aol.com said:

Hi.  I believe I have the correct brackets, and, if they are the correct ones for you, I'm probably willing to sell them since I have a different mounting system for my horns.  You probably need a picture of the brackets, don't you?  I'll have to figure out how to take a picture and download it here.

RevWags.

would it be easier for you to send photos and price directly to me at rego@hughes.net ?