Something That We May Not Have Known

SCOTT's 90's

The other day I was doing some research in my 90' FSM and went to the back to look in the index and that is when I noticed the page preceding the index.

How to Install an optional Child Safety Seat "Reatta Coupe Only" (Of course you had to have purchased the hardware kit Part No. 20688115 probably no longer available)

That's right you could've  put a modern day child safety seat in the Passenger Seat using the Tether Anchor attached in the rear below the third brake light; still can if you can find the part. I don't know if any of you knew this (Probably many of you did) but I found it very interesting.

Yet another point of the Car ahead of its time the Reatta - Got to love it!!!

IMG_2617.thumb.JPG.00d26266a1622b3a828192e297d2df4a.JPG

I have the child seat hookup parts for the front passenger seat. The Original owners had small child when she bought the car. I also have the cassette organizer for the console no one ever mentions and the Fog Light Covers that came with the car, they have the Buick emblem on them. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Here are picture of the Child restraint parts one not shown that mounted with the side floor seat belt bold. Cassette Holder fits in the top of the console. The Fog light covers were in the car in the bag. GM # 18503633. I am not sure if the Dealer supplied them or if they came with the car. I do not have the Window sicker for the car. I also have a Keyless Entry system installed by the dealer. Here is a picture of the the remote. I also have the Factory Cargo Strap.

DSCF9094.JPG

DSCF9097.JPG

DSCF9098.JPG

DSCF9099.JPG

DSCF9100.JPG

DSCF9102.JPG

DSCF9095.JPG