Hershey Meet 2017 Deadline - postmarked August 15th

SPECIAL NOTE: Send SASE for Saturday parking pass

Can we just pick up the Saturday passes on Friday @ school?

Suggestion too would be having the address right below this note for clarification where to send envelope to if we can't just pick them up on Saturday.

• 1 month later...

I sent my vehicle registration in on 1 Jul 2017 for the Fall 2017 Hershey show.  The check has not been cashed and it is now 1 Aug 2017, do I need to contact them or is this normal?  

I don't ever remember them having my check for a month without cashing it.

Never sure where to post questions in these forums, so sorry if in the wrong section.

Can anyone advise it there is a shopping - buying service  for the Hershey Meet by any one.  Looking for Items for the 29 Studebaker Commander 8 FDT, but unable to get to the meet from the UK. If any one is interested in helping, quite happy to pay a commission on the conclusion of a successful  purchase.  Thanks 

On ‎8‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 9:53 AM, Binkss said:

Never sure where to post questions in these forums, so sorry if in the wrong section.

Can anyone advise it there is a shopping - buying service  for the Hershey Meet by any one.  Looking for Items for the 29 Studebaker Commander 8 FDT, but unable to get to the meet from the UK. If any one is interested in helping, quite happy to pay a commission on the conclusion of a successful  purchase.  Thanks 

Hello, try posting this question in the Studebaker section of the forum, just scroll down towards the bottom. Would also be a good place to list the parts you need. Good luck!

I recieved my confirmation #10 last month. The envelope is dated July 21st. Looking forward to my first Hershey and my car's first showing anywhere  since its completion from a 4 year restoration.

1973 Century Gran Sport Stage1 4 speed. Class 36F

IMG_6145.JPG

Edited by philip roitman (see edit history)
  • Like 1