Want to know 1933-34 intergrated trunk?

Frank Wilkie

Looks similar in style to a 34-34 Ford "Potter Trunk" that fit up against the back of the body on extended bumper bracket with a extended spare tire bracket.  This one is NOT for Ford cars.  The Ford Potter Trunks were sold by dealers as an "Äuthorized Accessory".  Other makes may have had the same accessories.

thanks,  could I get a better picture of the item in front of the trunk..  I think this would be the extension which I didn't get.  But I know who bought it.. I just need to recognize it better.   If you will send any pictures to my Email  flwwlf@hotmail.com       thanks

• 4 years later...

I read this thread with interest as I thought I too may have a Potter's Trunk.   However, I think it may be something else.  It has the round profile on the bottom back of one side, perhaps to fit over the axle? The other side simply has an angle on the bottom back.  It is lined with leather and surprisingly the leather is in really good shape.   It also has a wood bottom.     It was in the attic of a barn that came with a property I purchased.   Any ideas what it may go to?

IMG_2078.jpg

IMG_2077.jpg

IMG_2079.jpg

IMG_2080.jpg