Pac Mobile

Guest littletime

Guest littletime

I saw a car recently had the name Pac mobile on the back of it. I am not familiar with this brand. Can anybody enlighten me? It looked like early 50's but not sure. Thanks for all your help.

31 minutes ago, littletime said:

I saw a car recently had the name Pac mobile on the back of it. I am not familiar with this brand. Can anybody enlighten me? It looked like early 50's but not sure. Thanks for all your help.

Can you describe the vehicle for us?

6 hours ago, capngrog said:

Did it look like this?

pacman-car.jpg

LOL!!!!

I'm hoping we can get a description.

Family friends used to have a pair of Packards ... & he'd refer to them as "Pac Mobiles" ... I'm GUESSING this is a different vehicle altogether, tho.

Cort > www.oldcarsstronghearts.com
pigValve.paceMaker.cowValve | 1979 Caprice Classic (needs new owner)

"Life throws you curves, but you learn to swerve" __ Rascal Flatts __ 'These Days'

My friend owned an auto parts store and one day a guy came looking for a part for a Mali. My friend asked "is the car in my lot", and the gut that wanted the part said "yes". When they went out to his car it was a Chevy Malibu that the bu had broken off. PAC, never heard of one. Perhaps they were the owners initials?

1 hour ago, 46 woodie said:

My friend owned an auto parts store and one day a guy came looking for a part for a Mali. My friend asked "is the car in my lot", and the gut that wanted the part said "yes". When they went out to his car it was a Chevy Malibu that the bu had broken off. PAC, never heard of one. Perhaps they were the owners initials?

That post got me to thinkin' about stuff, which I usually try to avoid.  Anyway, what about a Chrysler "PACIFICA" Crossover (2004-2008) with the "IFICA" broken off?  Other than that, the only other one that comes to what's left of my mind is this one:

PAC-176_Q37n_0.jpg