Some drawings I got back from my Dad's estate....

I did these original pen and inks back in 1980 for my Dad and he had them in the entry hall of his home. My sister just gave them back to me after all these years. Thought I would share them with you.

The last one is a 1932 Chevrolet Confederate roadster which was my Dad's first car.

post-81542-0-86283000-1451256095_thumb.j

• Like 3

Excellent work John . I think you mentioned once you took architecture drawing ? You must of been great with straight lines if you can do a car with all the curves .

Thank you. I still do the architectural drawing if asked to. Was my career for MANY years.

Thanks, guys! I really do enjoy the pen and ink drawing more than the architectural drawing. That is especially true now that most people want Autocad and not hand drafting. I do both, but I like the hand drafting more.

• 3 months later...

Thank you. They now hang in my living room right next to my computer so I am reminded daily of my Dad who stirred my interest in old cars. Here is my Dad and me with our 1926 Chrysler 58 and my 1931 Dodge coupe in the garage....about 1974.

img015.jpg

Edited by keiser31 (see edit history)
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...