Cars I've never seen show at Hershey

58L-Y8

Hi

Even in thirty years of attending Hershey, which is never a disappointment, there are certain makes and/or models I have never encountered restored or well-preserved there but would like to see.  Here's a couple that come to mind, add those you've got on your bucket-list.

1934 Hupmobile 417W sedan or coupe

1933 Continental Beacon, Flyer or Ace, any style

1929 Graham-Paige 629

1936 REO Flying Cloud

Perhaps I just missed these if they were ever there.  Your would-like-to-see list?

Steve

While I'm not sure if it was the Hupmobile you haven't ever seen at Hershey, there was a car that may have been one in the flea market there in 2013.  Wish I'd taken a picture of it. The surprising thing about this 4 door survivor car was that the main body stampings were like the '33-'34 Ford's.  I believe the story was that Briggs made those bodies for both companies.  An earlier case of body sharing akin to the Hupp Skylark and Graham Hollywood's?  Anyone else remember this car?

Yes I do...

OCW-Masterpiece-Add-11-Cord-Leg.jpg

Left to right, 1940 Hupp; 1940 Graham; and the original Cord.  The Hupp and Graham are rear wheel drive.  I think the Graham is Super Charged.  The Hupp is one of one.  The Graham is one of four, I think this one is #3.  #1 is still in existence, #4 was crushed. #2 is unknown.  The show is the Masterpiece in Milwaukee WI about 2006.