Reatta parts

Jim

In a recent post it was stated I "was essentially out of business" and I responded nothing could be further from the truth.

Unfortunately some folks only read parts of the thread, as since that time I have received two emails stating they heard I was out of business.

I have been in the parts business for about 18 years, longer than any other supplier, except Speedway which sold all their parts for a fellow in Tucson who I am told is a good supplier but not too active.

I am the current assistant director of the Reatta division and have been on and off for about 8 years and have an excellent reputation for quality, price and honesty.

I just ordered a part from Jim yesterday. He is friendly, courteous and prompt. His prices are fair and he describes what you will receive in detail so there are no surprises. He is a credit to auto parts industry and a very nice gentleman.

Dave,

Either address is OK. I will be tapering away from the cpinternet one but so many people know me at that address and have it in their address books that I will keep it working for a while.

I will be emailing everyone in my Reatta contacts book with the new address but that is going to be a big task and it might even get kicked out as spam due to the large number of addresses I will be sending to.

The good thing about gmail is every 5 minutes gmail goes to my cpinternet address and takes out the emails then forwards them to me in my gmail account.

I have received your emails and thought this morning I had sent you an email with pictures but when I just got home now I see it never went because there was a spelling error and I didn't wait long enough thsi morning to notice that before leaving my computer the spell check popped up and never sent the email.

I just resent it.

Jim

Note that Jim is a member of the Reatta Div, which means he is also a member of the BCA. Not everyone that visits this web site belong to these Buick clubs, that is their option and there is no requirement for anyone on this site to belong to the BCA. However one would think people in the business of selling Reatta parts would want to be part of an organization that supports the vehicle they are in the business of selling parts that keep that car running. The next time you buy from one of these vendors that say they are selling Reatta parts daily, ask them if they belong to at least the BCA. Some vendors might have issues with people that belong to the BCA and Reatta Division but that is not a valid excuse not to be part of the organization.