1927 DODGE Brothers Parts For sale

Guest mleaf72

Guest mleaf72

I Have some 1927 Dodge Brothers Parts for sale. Full Cowl, Front axle, Rear end, Radiator and shell with emblem Complete engine and tranny, two starters type 6384. Steering wheel and column some DB hubcaps, good rim or two and spokes, Etc let me know.

w

I Have some 1927 Dodge Brothers Parts for sale. Full Cowl, Front axle, Rear end, Radiator and shell with emblem Complete engine and tranny, two starters type 6384. Steering wheel and column some DB hubcaps, good rim or two and spokes, Etc let me know.

• 2 years later...
Guest mhwilliams

I'm looking for a 1927 dodge brothers roadster water pump and distributor housing. One already rebuilt if anyone has one or knows where to get one.

• 1 year later...
Guest gary sarver
Does the column have the distributor and throttle levers and linkage?

Some photos would be nice.

Thanks!

Machinist_Bill, I'm looking for interior window frame, not sure what the column has to do with this part.

Thanks Gary

• 5 months later...

Hi Gary, I have a used window frame surround, 16 inches x 24 inches. Needs to be cleaned up, no holes but gazillions tiny pits can be cleaned up. I do not know what model it came from. I also have the door with hinges about 27 inches wide and about 48 inches high. Free for shipping cost only. hsahu@tcn.net.

Harry.

• 6 months later...
Guest Dhutto

Looking for a starter for a 1927 dodge brothers car roadster 4 cyc what are you asking for yours you can give me a call at 254-631-4708 Thankd Danny

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...