F/S Emblem collection in S.E.Wisconsin

Guest bgl0b6

Guest bgl0b6

Heres what I got,1200-1400 emblems from 1910-1970,mostly pre-1950,many pre-1930.Just a sample,Stutz,Cord,Apperson,Pacard,Cadilac,Dodge Brothers,Hudson,Nash,Hupmobile,Pontiac,Buick,and many many more.Some I never heard of.All are in various conditions from great to poor.This collection was of a 87 year old man who started collecting in 1931.Will not separate or ship.Prefer local sale or trade for a nice car....Best offer (262) 279-5715 Mike

Guest bgl0b6

I am asking $12,000. thats less than $10. ea.,I have a standing offer of $6000.,but I will e-bay them for that.Even the worse of them will bring more than $4-5. ea.Some are real nice others are not.You get the good with the bad

Very few folks IMO are going to be willing to take the whole collection. We probably each have a few favorites but not $12,000 worth.

Guest bgl0b6

If I split them up I will e-bay them,there are many that will bring much more than $10. ea,some into the $100. or more ea. range. Many will only bring in the $5. range but thats the game too.I just thought someone might want a collection that would be very hard to compile in a lifetime today...

Yes I would be interested in purchasing some off ebay. I collect usually GM cars but when it comes to emblems who cares? So many of those old ones were art in themselves and I am sure I would bid just to add a few decorations to my garage. I know ebay is a pain for what you might have in store but maybe you could group sets of them or include contact information and sell some specific ones on the side through an ebay auction.

Jake

Guest bgl0b6

I'm trying to get my son to get some pictures for me,but to post clear enough pictures that would show clearly 1200/1400 emblems would take up a lot of space on my computer and this page also.This is not a small collection.It takes up 4 drawers in a good sized dresser

Guest bgl0b6

At this point I am not going to split them up,if I do I am going to e-bay them.My price for the over all lot would work out to less than $10, ea. but if I break up the collection I am going to get as much as I can for ea. one as some will bring much more than $10.and others will not bbring $10.I am still tring to sell it all,will let you's know if it goes to e-bay.