New Judging School...Hershey in April

April 8, 2006 the Hershey Region will host a non-meet judging school. The school will be a standard judging school, apprentice school for first time judges and a non-credit HPOF seminar. VP of Class Judging, Randy Rutherford will be in attendance. The school is open to all AACA members and will be held at the Hershey Region headquarters beginning at 9:00 a.m.

Thanks Steve, since I last judged at Hershey and most likely will not get to another meet until Hershey. This will at least fillful the yearly requirement so I can judge at Hershey again this fall right? The only thing I will miss out on is the chance to obtain another CJE.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just a suggestion for the future... It might be a good idea to get the word out about future judging schools a couple MONTHS ahead of time as opposed to a two weeks before. In this day and age more and more people have schedules that simply cannot accomodate events scheduled or advertised on short notice. More advanced notification may help increase attendance at future judging schools.